AIJAC guest Dr Emanuele Ottolenghi’s recent appearances in the Australasian media, including ABC radio, Sky News and lectures at the Lowy Institute, the Australian Institute of International Affairs and the Centre for Independent Studies.
- Dr Ottolenghi’s 25 minute interview with Mark Colvin, broadcast on ABC Radio National Friday Late program on March 16: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-16/interview–emanuele-ottolenghi/3895318
- Ottolenghi’s interview on Sky News Australian Agenda March 18: http://video.news.com.au/2211540006/Australian-Agenda-Part-3
- Audio of his lecture at the Lowy Institute on March 14: Iran’s nuclear quest: can it be stopped? http://lowyinstitute.org/Publication.asp?pid=1818
- Video of Ottolenghi’s lecture at the Australian Institute of International Affairs (AIIA) on 14 March on Countdown to a Nuclear Iran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jiUutdZYro
- Ottolenghi’s lecture at the Centre for Independent Studies (CIS) on March 15: From Tehran to Tahrir Square: Is freedom really sweeping the Middle East?
- Interview with Shine TV in New Zealand on March 22: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-uMHW35C8
- Audio of speech at a public function in Melbourne, March 23: download
- Ottolenghi’s article in the Sydney Morning Herald/The Age, March 30 – Iran is not Iraq, and past mistakes should not cloud our judgment: http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/politics/iran-is-not-iraq-and-past-mistakes-should-not-cloud-our-judgment-20120329-1w162.html