Dr. Daniel Pipes is Director of the Middle East Forum in Philadelphia. He spoke to the Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council in Melbourne on August 27 addressing the Middle East instability, including Syria, Egypt and Iran, and Israel’s notable success in many fields despite the regional upheavals.
- Interview with Fran Kelly on ABC Radio National Breakfast (August 30)
- Dr. Pipes’ comments to the Australian Financial Review (August 29)
- Pipes’ appearance on Radio 2GB with Alan Jones (August 29)
- Podcast of Pipes’ speech at the Sydney Institute – “The Middle East in Upheaval: Interpreting and Predicting” (August 28)
- Pipes’ interview on Channel 10, which starts at 2:30 minutes into the video (August 28)